Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hi from Gary Brown - Bushmaster needs your help!

Dear Family, Friends, and Fans,

I just wanted to take a moment to tell you how much I appreciate you, your support of the band, and your enthusiastic embrace of my music. We enjoy the opportunity to entertain and hang out with you when you've found time to come out to one of our performances. It is the feedback I receive from my family, friends, and fans that keeps me enthused and energized about creating the very best musical experience/performance I can.

An exciting opportunity has presented itself recently to work with one of the premier music promoters in the business. In order for me to take advantage of this opportunity, however, I could really use some help from my biggest supporters - you! The band needs to go back into the studio and produce a new product (CD) that the promoter can push to the industry execs, labels, major publications, and others who can help me and the band get to the next level.

To this end, I am currently looking for new venues to perform in so the band can get more fans, earn money toward studio costs, and perform and work out the kinks on some new tunes for the new cd. ...

So what I really want to ask is - do you know of any venues, in your area (or elsewhere) that I currently do not perform at, that you could recommend that I check out? Any and all help/suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks again, looking forward to seeing you again soon at a show,

Gary Brown - Bushmaster
bushmasterblues@yahoo.com
www.MySpace.com/BushmasterBlues

No comments: